Key Information for Travelers to Spain:
- Avoid travel to Spain.
- If you must travel to Spain, make sure you are vaccinated and up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines before travel.
- Even if you are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines, you may still be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19.
- Anyone 2 years or older should properly wear a well-fitting mask in indoor public spaces.
- Follow all requirements and recommendations in Spain.
- Level 4 Travel Health Notices are determined by level of COVID-19 in the destination or other special considerations
If you are not vaccinated and up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines, get tested with a viral test as close to the time of departure as possible (no more than 3 days) before your trip.