Playa Del Carmen Couples Package – Tulum
Summary: Your journey begins traveling to Cancun. Get ready for a week of fun!
- Arrive at the Cancun Airport.
- Transfer from airport to hotel.
- Arrive at the hotel and check-in.
Summary: Relax at the all inclusive resort and enjoy some leisure time.
- Free time.
Summary: Start the day off with a guided tour and cenote before you enjoy some leisure time.
- 6:30 Breakfast at the hotel
- 7:30 AM Transfer to Tulum Mayan Ruins.
- 8:30 AM Arrive at Tulum Mayan Ruins for a guided tour.
Tulum is the site of a pre-Columbian Mayan walled city that served as a major port for Coba, in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo. The ruins are situated on 12-meter tall cliffs along the east coast of the Yucatán Peninsula on the Caribbean Sea in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico. Tulum was one of the last cities built and inhabited by the Maya; it was at its height between the 13th and 15th centuries and managed to survive about 70 years after the Spanish began occupying Mexico.
- 10:30 AM Transfer to Sac Actun Cenote
- 11:00 AM Arrive at Sac Actun Cenote.
What Type of Cenote is Sac Actun? Sac Actún is actually an underground cave system measured at 347.7km long. This makes it the longest underwater cave system in Mexico and the second longest in the world.
- 11:30 AM Transfer to hotel.
- 1:00 PM Arrive at hotel for some free time.
Summary: Spend the day relaxing at the all-inclusive hotel.
- Relax at the hotel.
Summary: Time to head back home.
- 7:00 AM Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the Cancun Airport.