Belize Couples Relaxing Package
Summary: After a private transfer from Belize Airport, we will arrive at the hotel in Caye Caulker.
- 2:31 PM Flight lands at Belize’s Philip S.W.Goldson International Airport. (United Airlines; time may vary depending on your flight departure).
- 3:00 PM Transfer from the airport to the harbor.
- 3:10 PM Arrive at harbor for boat transfer to Caye Caulker.
- 4:45 PM Arrive at Caye Caulker and check into hotel.
Summary: We will spend the day at Hol Chan. In the event that the programmed activities cannot be done in the ocean due to weather conditions, the Altun Mayan ruins tour will be available.
- 6:00 AM Breakfast at the hotel (not included).
Each room is equipped with a kitchen and the hotel has its own restaurant. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are not included today.
- 8:00 AM Transfer from hotel to Hol Chan Marine Reserve.
- 10:00 AM Snorkeling Hol Chan Marine Reserve.
Hol Chan Marine Reserve is a marine reserve close to Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker, off the coast of Belize. It covers approximately 18 km² (4,448 acres) of coral reefs, seagrass beds, and mangrove forest. Hol Chan is Mayan for “little channel”. Hol Chan is home to sharks, manta rays, coral gardens, sea horses, and tarpon fish.
- 1:00 PM Transfer from Hol Chan Marine Reserve to hotel.
- 3:30 PM Arrive at the hotel and enjoy some free time.
- 7:00 AM Altun Mayan Ruins Tour (If weather conditions do not allow for Hol Chan Marine Reserve).
Altun Ha is the name given to the ruins of an ancient Mayan city in Belize, located in the Belize District about 50 kilometers (31 mi) north of Belize City and about 10 kilometers (6.2 mi) west of the shore of the Caribbean Sea. The site covers an area of about 8 square kilometers (3.1 sq mi).
Summary:Today will be spent as a day of leisure at the hotel. There are 3 optional tours available depending on weather conditions.
- Relax at the hotel.
- 8:00 AM The Great Blue Hole (Optional Tour).
The Great Blue Hole $350 USD per person. We visit the Great Blue Hole via a scenic flight where you will enjoy a stunning and breathtaking view of this amazing marvel. The Great Blue Hole is a giant marine sinkhole off the coast of Belize. It lies near the center of Lighthouse Reef, a small atoll 70 km (43 mi) from the mainland and Belize City. The hole is circular in shape, 318 m (1,043 ft) across and 124 m (407 ft) deep.
- 9:00 AM Goffs Caye Snorkeling (Optional Tour).
Goffs Caye Snorkeling is $170.00 USD per person and will take 7 hours. (Can only be purchased 2 days before). Goff’s Caye. Goff’s Caye is a small island off the shore of Belize City, Belize. It sits right on the edge of the Belize Barrier Reef with waters to the south and east being only 0.6 to 3 meters deep. Goff’s Caye is registered as an archaeological site due to its Colonial-era settlement.
- 2:00 PM Caye Caulker Snorkeling (Optional Tour).
Caye Caulker Snorkeling is $100 USD per person (Can only be purchased 2 days before). From 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM Depending on Ocean conditions, Snorkeling in the Caye Caulker. This trip includes water, fruit, equipment, and a tour guide.
Add these 3 activities to your cart!
Summary: Today, we spend the day in utter relaxation at the hotel. An optional activity will be available.
- Relax at the hotel.
- 8:00 AM 4-Hour Fishing (Optional Activity).
We can fish for snapper and barracuda. The trip includes water, fishing gear, and bait. Price: $120 USD per person.
Make sure to add this to your cart!
Summary: Time to head back home.
- 9:30 AM Leave hotel for Caye Caulker dock.
- 10:00 AM Leave Caye Caulker dock for Belize City.
11:15 AM Arrive at Belize City Airport (time may vary depending on your flight departure).